- Assistant Researcher
- Institute of Computer Software, Nanjing University
- Room 919, Computer Science and Technology Building
- jingweix (at) nju dot edu dot cn
- Deep learning: Testing, analysis, and Application
- Data mining: Recommender Systems
- Congratulations on Zenan Li's ESEC/FSE'19 paper "Boosting Operational DNN Testing Efficiency through Conditioning"!
“Boosting Operational DNN Testing Efficiency through Conditioning” ,
in Proceedings of The 27th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 80 2019)
Accepted. To appear.,
“HoORaYs: High-order Optimization of Rating Distance for Recommender Systems” ,
in Proceedings of the 23rd ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
“RaPare: A Generic Strategy for Cold-Start Rating Prediction Problem”,
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
“Ice-Breaking: Mitigating Cold-Start Recommendation Problem by Rating
in Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Joint Conference on
Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina, July
“FTrack: Infrastructure-free floor localization via mobile phone sensing”,
in 2012 IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, Lugano, Switzerland, March 19-23, 2012
I'm co-supervising students with Prof. Chang Xu, Prof. Xiaoxing Ma, and Prof. Chun Cao.
- Huiyan Wang 王慧妍 (PhD, with Prof. Chang Xu, Quality assurance for intelligent software)
- Zenan Li 李泽南 (MSc, with Prof. Xiaoxing Ma, Machine Learning & Deep Learning)
- Qingping Li 李青坪 (MSc, with Prof. Chun Cao, Task scheduling for deep learning task)
- Yuehuan Wang 王月欢 (MSc, with Prof Xiaoxing Ma, Testing deep learning programs)
- Siyuan Zhu 朱思远 (MSc, with Prof. Chang Xu, coming soon!)
- Cheng Zhang 张铖 (MSc, coming soon!)
- 2019 (Spring) Introduction to Algorithm Design and Analysis
- 2018 (Spring) Introduction to Algorithm Design and Analysis
- KDD2017 Student Travel Awards
- PC Member for: ASONAM 2016-2018, CIKM 2017 (Short papers), AAAI 2018, PAKDD 2018
- [WSNs based Human Activity Recognition System]
- A real-time AR system that built in Department of Computer Science & Technology, Nanjing University.
- The proof that the derivative of Eq. (12) is Lipschitz continuous in our TKDE submission.
- Another implimentation for our KDD paper.