- Cong Li, Chang Xu, Lili Wei, Jue Wang, Jun Ma, Jian Lu, "ELEGANT: Towards Effective Location of Fragmentation-Induced Compatibility Issues for Android Apps", in Proceedings of the 25th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), to appear, 2018.
- Shengtao Yue, Qingwei Sun, Jun Ma, Xianping Tao, Chang Xu, Jian Lu, "RegionDroid: A Tool for Detecting Android Application Repackaging Based on Runtime UI Region Features", in Proceedings of the 34th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution, to appear, 2018.(Pre-print Version)
- Tianheng Wu, Liang Wang, Zhiwen Zheng, Simeng Wu, Jun Ma, Xianping Tao, Jian Lu, "CARMUS: Towards a General Framework for Continuous Activity Recognition with Missing Values on Smartphones", in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Inter Conference on Computer, Software & Applications(COMPSAC), to appear, 2018.
- Jue Wang, Yanyan Jiang, Chang Xu, Qiwei Li, Tianxiao Gu, Jun Ma, Xiaoxing Ma, Jian Lu, "AATT+: Effectively manifesting concurrency bugs in Android apps", Science of Computer Programming, Volume 163, 2018, Pages 1-18, ISSN 0167-6423, (DOI:10.1016/j.scico.2018.03.008)
- Jun Ma, Shaocong Liu, Yanyan Jiang, Xianping Tao, Chang Xu, and Jian Lu, “LESdroid: A tool for detecting exported service leaks of Android applications”, in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC), to appear, 2018.(Pre-print Version)
- MA Jun, LIU Sheng, YUE Shengtao, TAO Xianping, and LU Jian, LeakDAF: an Automated Tool for Detecting Leaked Activities and Fragments of Android Applications, (DOI:10.1109/COMPSAC.2017.161).
- Yue Shengtao, Feng Weizan, Ma Jun, Jiang Yanyan, Tao Xianping, Xu Chang and Lu Jian. RepDroid: An Automated Tool for Android Application Repackaging Detection, (DOI: 10.1109/ICPC.2017.16).
- Qiwei Li, Yanyan Jiang, Tianxiao Gu, Chang Xu, Jun Ma, Xiaoxing Ma and Jian Lu, Effectively Manifesting Concurrency Bugs in Android Apps, APSEC 2016,the 23nd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, 6th-9th December 2016, Hamilton, New Zealand, pp.209-216.
- Ma Jun, TAO Xianping, LV Jian, ReCEC: Resolving Conflicts of Environmental Constraints among Multiple Applications in a Smart Space, In Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE 39th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference - Volume 02 (COMPSAC '15), Vol. 2. IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, 784-789.
- Ma Jun, TAO Xianping, CHAO Chun, LV Jian, Handling Influence among Multiple Applications in a Smart Space, in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing (UIC) 2014, Bali, Indonesia,2014.
- Ma Jun, TAO Xianping, LU Jian, Presence-pattern aware Service Selection and Composition in a Smart Space, The Fifth Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware (Internetware'2013), ACM 978-1-4503-2369-7/13/10, Oct. 23-24, 2013, Changsha, China, p49-56.
- Ma J, Tao XP, Zhu HH, Lü J. Enhancing multi-agent system with context-awareness, in Journal of Software, 2012,23(11):29052922 (in Chinese)
- Ma Jun, TAO Xianping, ZHENG Tao, LV Jian, Enriching Context-oriented Programming with Structured Context Representation, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Applications (ICPCA'2012), Istanbul, Turkey,2012.
- Chao Ma, Jiannong Cao, Lei Yang, Jun Ma and Yanxiang He, Effective social relationship measurement based on user trajectory analysis, in Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 2012, 29(1): pp.1-16.
- Ma J, Cao JN, Ma C, Tao XP, Lü J. Modeling and manipulating context in pervasive computing based on set
theory, in Journal of Software, 2011,22(Suppl.(2)):105−119.
- Chao Ma, Jiannong Cao, Lei Yang, Jun Ma, Tao Li, Junjun Kong, An Approach to Measuring User Relationship Based on Location Trail, in Proceedings of the 7th Joint Conference on Hormonious Human Man Evironment (HHME'11), Beijing, China.
- Jun Ma, Liang Wang, Jingwei Xu, Xianping Tao and Jian Lu, Artemis-FollowMe: an Agent-based Middleware for Mobile Context-aware Applications, in Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Applications (ICPCA'2011), Port Elizabeth, South Africa,2011.
- Jun Ma and Xianping Tao, Probe: a system for context collection, dissemination and processing, in Proceedings of the Second Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware (Internetware'2010), ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 14 , 4 pages.
- Jun Ma, Xuansong Li, Xianping Tao and Jian Lu, Cluster Filtered kNN: A WLAN-based indoor positioning scheme, in Proceedings of International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM'2008).New port beach, LA, USA, pp.1-8, 23-26 June 2008.